Monday, September 8, 2008








Okay, so it's about 1 p.m. on Sept. 8th. Dawn and I rode 20 miles around the perimeter of Payette Lake this morning at 8:30 a.m. Dawn hates to stop 'cause she says it ruins her momentum. (someone gotta teach that girl to stop and smell the roses!!) so I only got her to stop the one time and both photos are really in the dark, so that's all I got. I took the one photo right when we finished the ride. 20 miles is a long flippin' way on a mountain bike. road biking that wouldn't be that bad, but it was quite a good ride. Beautiful morning, 38 degrees when we started the ride, our hands were freezing. at the end of the ride we hopped in the jacuzzi and then I jumped into the freezing cold lake, it felt awesome. I offered Dawn a thousand bucks to jump in the lake, but she wouldn't.......chicken! anyway, again mom carried me the whole way around. We forgot to take anything with us, so towards the end of the ride you get back into town and we stopped at Paul's market and I borrowed a buck off of some stranger so I could buy us a bannana each, which did get us enough energy to get back to the cabin. Good Ride, good day so far. Cole is in school.

1 comment:

Curt said...

You guys are animals!