Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dawn's getting skinny........






We had a great ride today. I took a few pictures of Dawn, while I was riding and she was riding. After our ride today, Dawn wanted me to post a picture of her not on a bike, or in a lake, but after she had done her hair and put on a little makeup, so here it is........I think she looks mighty hot, but who am I..........by the way, we spent 10 minutes trying to take the photo 'cause Dawn couldn't figure out what to do with her hands, so we finally settled on the old faithful of hands on hips.......I like it. As you can also see, another beautiful day, it actually hit 80 degrees about 3 p.m. so it was a great day.
This afternoon we went out on lake payette with a really nice 73 year old real estate lady named Jean Odmark, a good friend of Jim Harrison's. She was really nice and we had a great time. Then tonight we went out to dinner with Shayne's parents, Rory and Donna and had a really good time with them. Cole stayed at their home and had a good time with Shayne.

No comments: