Sunday, September 14, 2008

Last night's dinner and early morning church, then great pizza









Okay I don't want this whole blog to be about food, but we are trying to learn to eat healthy and make new stuff, and last night was a good one. We made Panang curry, which is what Dawn and I get from Mint Thai Cafe, but we made it here, put in pototoes, onions, mushrooms and ate it over cooked brown rice. It was awesome, just as good as the resteraunt, but way healthier.


This morning we went to the 9 a.m. church. It was really good, the Stake Relief Society Presidency all spoke and each talk was really good, mostly about families, really good. We came home and I made two more homemade pizzas from scratch. I'll post some photos of that for sure!!
Okay, actually, I just uploaded the pizza photos and they came out on top, and I have no clue on how to move then around so there they are. I made a half pepporoni (turkey) and half cheese, and the other one was awesome, me and Cole made a barbeque Chicken pizza on the wheat crust. They both were awesome, and healthy, so we are full now and going to go on a nice afternoon car ride up to a place called Bourgoin. Lots of fun !!

1 comment:

Curt said...

That pizza is making me hungry just looking!