Sunday, September 7, 2008

photos






okay lets see how smart I am.......OKAY, I am pretty smart, I figured out how to take some pictures on my new blackberry phone, loaded the software onto the computer, downloaded the photos from the blackberry to the computer and then got them from the computer over to this blog...........not bad for a high school grad from Snowflake. Okay so I was on tech support from T-mobile for over an hour to make it happen, but at least I know how to do it now.
So Dawn and I and Cole are in Mccall Idaho at our good friend Jim Harrison's "cabin/mansion" He truly is one awesome guy. Everyone I meet that knows Jim always says that he is one of the nicest people they have ever known. I agree. Anyway, so Jim let us use his home for a few weeks for us to get to refocused on life, mainly on us as a family making some new habits with food and exercise. Me and Cole are a little on the "chunky" side of things. So anyway we have been here for 1 week. We have eaten perfect for the first week, except we did let Cole have a twix today since it was his birthday..........we didn't have a cake or anything because we did all that last week before we left. We put Cole in school up here and he is enjoying that. He made a new friend named "Shane" and Shane is coming over tomorrow to hang out. I met his folks at the football game friday night and they knew Jim Harrison. They are good people you can tell, so we were glad Cole made a good friend from a good family.
So Dawn is kicking my butt all over Mccall. She is an animal. We have been walking, er brisk walking, mountain biking, (yes mom actually loves it) road bike riding, swimming at the gym, and swimming in the lake. Dawn is running circles around me, but she is being cool about it. Tomorrow we are going to ride around the outside of the lake, I'll take some photos and post them tomorrow.
Today was Cole's b-day, and we actually made a homemade healthy pizza from a recipe off of the internet. It was actually quite good and Dawn had to apologize for making fun of me and Cole for making it. We even made the whole wheat pizza dough from scratch. Awesome huh?
Okay the photos above are obviously Cole in the little kayak thing going around the trampoline that they have out in the water, which is pretty awesome. the other photos are Dawn and Cole at the gold fork hot springs, and the other one is the view from the water looking back towards the cabin. The weather has been awesome and the water is a little cold like when we are at the ocean, but feels nice once you are in it for a while.
Alright, I'll post more photos tomorrow. Good night from Mccall.

No comments: