Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yea......it's my turn


ok! ithought i should take a turn, and of course my husband decided to get another beautiful picture of me to post....We have had so much fun on this trip. We have also busted our butts everyday with major exercise routines. I feel as though for as many miles as we have biked i could of made it back to Arizona by now.. You have to understand i dont think i have been on my bike in over 2 years, never mind the fact that i have never mountain biked before, but man i love it. It is so beautiful here its like a slice of heaven. I wished you all could see it for yourseves. But you will just have to take my word for it. If i ever hit the jackpot i am going to get a place here, it has everything..... Ther is another thing that i have to mention and that is, the men in my life, i dont know what has come over them since we have been here but they have been awesome, making dinner doing the dishes, being so sweet, ladies you have to bring your guys here..... its crazy......... As much as i am having a great time here i am getting anxious to get home to my other kids, i miss them like crazy.... Hopefully they have missed me,

No comments: