Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday night in Mccall



No big party here on my Birthday. Just me Dawn and Cole sitting around watching "Dateline" and the "tonight show" woohoo...........I know the photo makes me look like I haven't lost much weight, but remember the camera adds 20 pounds....just to my face! I really have no idea what I may have lost, because I decided when I got here that my whole problem in the past with weight, is that I set a big goal, work by buns off, hit my goal, and then go right back to my old eating habits. So this time around, I really really just want to focus on eating healthy, exercising and feeling good, and not ever getting on a scale, because that's not what it is all about. It's about a serious lifestyle change and eating this way forever, not just until you hit some magical number on the scale. So hopefully over the next few months, with that philosophy, Dawn and I and Cole can make these changes last for a lifetime, for all three of our sakes. It's been great and we have all had an unbelievable time together.

3 comments:

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Hey!! I found your blog from Jade's, your look'n good!! Looks like a ton of fun. Clayton wants to know why your always the lucky one to get offers like that one. (free stay at his cabin) Clayton needs to learn to be a better BSer like you! :) Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves.

STACEY

KarieK said...

Hey lookin' good Jarvis family! So are you crazy kids back in town? Let us know! Lots of Love!
CKGSS
(Chad, Karie, Grant, Seth and Sara)

Missy Fidler said...

Hey guys its Missy Jades friend from a while ago! I was looking at Jades blog and saw that you guys have one! So proud of you guys! You guys look amazing! Just wanted to say hi and I miss your family so much!!! Tell Cole hi for me! Miss playing video games with him! Love you guys!