Wednesday, September 10, 2008

bad foot and good food

Okay, three quick photos. 1st me and cole at 8 p.m. last night, swimming out in the lake and jumping on the trampoline. the outside temp was 48 degrees and the water felt colder, yet it was a blast and a "father, son" experience. again the photo is to dark, but you get the gist of it. 2nd the dinner mom and I made.....from stratch, healthy noodles along with lean hamburger, low fat cottage cheese and bulger (some sort of wheat) it was really good, along with a salad full of cucumbers, peppers, tomotoes etc...........(now I'm sounding like grandma and her letters from her mission,haha) 3rd picture is me at the doctor's yesterday. You can see me right ankle is pretty swollen. Really don't know what I did to it, but it's very painful to walk on. Had to cancel my golf game yesterday because of it, but mom and I still rode hour and a half on our road bikes. Its was real fun. We are headed out this morning for another ride around the outside of the lake. I'll see if I can get better pictures today of that.


No comments: