Saturday, September 13, 2008

Golf............finally a reprieve




See how happy I am!!! My foot finally felt good enough to go for a round of golf. I golfed with a friend of Jim Harrison's named Ballard Smith, (sounds like a good ol' Mormon name). Ballard is a great guy and quite the background. Ballard was married to the daughter of the owner/founder of Mcdonalds resteraunts for 16 years. During that time they owned the San Diego Padres baseball team and Ballard was the President of the Padres for 11 years, including the year 1984 when they went to the world series against the Tigers. He is now married to a great lady named Lori and they are building a real pretty home in Mccall. He loves to play golf and we could play every day, if Dawn would let me!! After the round of golf, I took this other photo on the way back to the cabin. Jade and Jason and Alexa will remember riding on this road on the snowmobiles, that's why I took it, so that they could see what the roads look like without 8 feet of snow all around it.
Well Cole is yelling at me in the background, we are going to go eat a healthy salad at our favorite place, so I gotta run..........................

No comments: