Thursday, September 11, 2008

more days in paradise




Well today we had another great ride around the perimeter of Payette Lake. We left a little bit later, around 11 a.m., so it wasn't near as cold as the other day. We both rode pretty good. I rode much better than I did the first time around. I would take more photos at different spots but Dawn hates to stop anywhere.........once she's riding baby, she just wants to keep riding, she says stopping loses all her momentum........I'm trying to get her to stop and smell the roses..........but really I just need the break to stretch out my back. That's the only thing that gets really sore to me is my back. Anyway, it was a great ride and we both enjoyed it. The rest of the day was great as well. Spent most of the night talking to Steve Smart about Solvent recyling and then talking with Carie, Eric and Derek Stoward about S&S Millwork. Eric may want to sell his half of the business, so I'm taking a hard look at that.



No comments: