Thursday, September 11, 2008

today road bike ride and gym workout






Okay, I'm well aware that I look like the before pictures on the "biggest loser" but today I felt like I rode like Lance Armstrong. Today Dawn and I went on a 1 1/2 hour road ride out in the country. It was great, I actually beat Dawn up 1 hill, first time in 10 days...woohoo!! Then we went to the gym and stretched, (Dawn has no idea I took that picture of her on the medicine ball) and went swimming in the pool for 1/2 hour. It was a good day of exercising. We had a great salad for lunch at our new favorite place, can't remember the name but it has a great salad bar.

2 comments:

Curt said...

We need to get you two on a tandem! Paradise and a tandem.... you'd never come home!

Jade said...

ah dad you totally look like you are loosing weight!!!!! You have a waist!!!! I am so jealouse! I will be looking like the before you pretty soon!